– 60% of total price taken before work commences for manufacturing purposes through UK wide and European partners.
– 30% of total price upon delivery of goods and commencement of works.
– 10% of total price upon completion of works.
- Design Abode will forever endeavour to agree upon on a schedule dates of work which would typically see through the process of ordering with suppliers, delivery to our warehouse and in turn a final delivery of the materials or fitted works to your home or place.
- Upon the deposit being paid, we accept no liability to any delays that may arise from external circumstances.
- Whilst Design Abode will endeavour to secure the materials for production to satisfy the agreed dates of work we accept no responsibility for delays arising through unforeseen uncertainties of manufacture or any other reasons beyond our control.
- Should an order have to be subsequently cancelled, all or part of the deposit paid will cover the resulting costs. Without prejudice our right to claim a further sum where the full deposit does not cover our total costs will remain.
- Deliveries may be subject to a charge.
- If the agreed delivery date of the goods is extended by the client, Design Abode reserves the right to charge for storing purposes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and are applicable to the rate of VAT of the present time.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Design Abode for goods damaged in transit, stealing or shortages. In any event we will do our best to facilitate such mishaps if at all possible.
- Design Abode at any point has the right to cancel the sale.
- Design Abode Limited reserves the right to change or amend these conditions from as and when it is required to do so by law and by company policy.
- Any delay in payments after the agreed structure of dates can result in an extra charge being applied.
- All goods supplied and installed by Design Abode are free from defects. It is the client’s responsibility to raise any issues they may have during installation. Design Abode will not be liable for any issues after the installation date. Issues arising from wear and tear, intentional damage, accidents, fires, poor weather or any other factors of negligence will solely fall upon the client’s remit.
Safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our website visitors is of the upmost importance for Design Abode. Hence, to achieve this it is important to know the following reasons for why we will consider your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use the personal data such as information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including title, name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone numbers)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A string of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and then subsequently stored by the browser is what we know as a cookie. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. Websites typically store this information to make the experience of using the website an easier one.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
- Session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future. This results in faster and more convenient access since.
Please be mindful that Design Abode does not store any credit card details or share any of its customer’s details with third parties. If you feel you may be a victim of any fraudulent or suspicious activity please consider options to safeguard yourself.
Please let us know if you feel the personal information you have provided us needs to be corrected or updated.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us by telephone on 02039121111.